Thursday, October 22, 2009

What have I been up to??

Not much of this...


Well it seems like there is always so much going on in our household.
Mondays- dance
Tuesdays - dance
Wendsdays- scouts
Thursday- whew nothing
Friday- catch my breath and prepare for Saturday.
Then on top of all this I work for 5 hours, do my errands come home- cook dinner - take care of Lila, help Nicky and Olivia with homework and try to keep up with the housework. I really am not complaining, Just sharing!! The weeks seem to fly by and I feel like I am on a hamster wheel, just going and going, when does it end? OH yeah Summer. Too bad we've got quite a while!


Question???
Why does Heavenly Father let our babies grow up so fast?
Lila had a DR.'s Appt. yesterday and she is 14 lbs. 25 in long and almost 5 mo. old- Where did it go?
Enjoy a few random pics!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

She looks more and more like Nicky to me everyday!!
She is adorable!